December 17, 2006

Talk to The Old Friends

Guess it's since last week when I had 5 days off after 42-day military training that I started talking with some friends in US. Mostly talked to my host sister. I started looking for the photos and uploading to the on-line album so that my host family might be able to see how I was doing for the past 4 years. Spent most of the time uploading the photo albums and blogs and waiting for the responses.

Pretty much the same this weekend. First, checked on the MySpace, blogs, and emails to see whether any messages were from the old friends. Moreover, spent much time sorting my photos so that I could find them whenever I need them. While I was sorting the photos, Amber Lin, one old friend, sent me msn message. Very surprised and happy to talk with her on MSN, because it's been a long time since the last time we talk.

I feel that there are many people joining part of my life, when I am looking through the photos. Pretty miss them and the time we spend together, though I don't contact them for a while. Anyway, I hope they are all safe and doing well wherever they are and whatever they are doing. Time to move on and do what I should do. Wish to hear from you and see you again, my friends. Take care!

No comments: