January 14, 2007

Enjoy Reading

I read when I have time these days. One reason is I am not sure whether it's ok to watch TV or read the newspapers in the entertainment room, since the seniors may have some words to say. I don't like that feeling, so I just don't do that at all until they are retired from the duty. The other is I believe reading is the best thing I could do in the military.

I really enjoy reading. Also, we would share what we are reading. Moreover, one senior, who want to learn English, would ask me some English questoins and how to learn English. I like sharing with him, because it helps me review and inspire me to learn more.

I plan to use the time well to read books that I used to have no time to read. And I would bring more books back today, including some English books.

Reading and more reading! ^^

No comments: